What's new

NCIS Season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

RobertW

Supporting Actor

absolutely loved that scene.

you know, i never got into JAG, and this show is pretty standard television fare, but i just love this show. i think it's the characters, who are all well depicted and you can see their respect for each other and camaraderie.

plus, there's sasha alexander. :b

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I liked last night's episode too, the JAG officer.... was she ever on JAG, she looks familar.

Also what is the point of the gray clips? When I first saw it I though something happened to the video feed (it was done at the begining of the episode)

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
The show is awesome. I've been enjoying it this year. I've only taped one episode last season. Now, I am hooked.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

That was Alicia Coppola (yes, she's related to Francis Ford Coppola, and Nic Cage). She's been in a lot of stuff as a walk-on or supporting cast, last season she was Pete's fiancee on American Dreams.

I keep telling people that this show has one of the better cast chemistry on TV today.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I like last night's (11/30) episode except for one thing:

Gibb's reaction to Kate's distress over shooting the suicidal sailor. Even a tough jarhead like Gibb's would be devestated if he had to do such a thing. And no way that Kate would have remained on duty. She'd be sent home after a visit with the NCIS shrink.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Paul, as the ep. in question has already aired, I don't think you need to spoiler-ize. (is that a word? :b ) Well, just in case... In this show's defense, NO tv show I've ever seen, has accurately represented what happens following an event like that. Doesn't make it wrong or right, it just puts NCIS squarly into the "go with the flow" crowd.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
As a Tivo owner, I prefer to err on the side of spoiler caution. Just because it's aired doesn't mean everyone has watched it.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
As a Tivo Owner (which has absolutely nothing to do with my upcoming comments . . . I just love my Tivo), I thought Gibbs reaction was exactly what Gibbs would do. Remember, he was a gunnery sgt. He was tough on people for a living. So, a good firm "Walk it off" would be completly in character, and that's exactly what his people would expect. If he suddenly got soft, and put his arm around her, and try to comfort her, they would think something was really wrong with what she did. It would be out of character.

I also love the fact that Abby can really bust his balls, and he seems to like it. That's an interesting relationship.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, got a chance to watch an episode of NCIS in HD, and it looked better than an earlier episode I caught in HD.

Loved it when McGee grew a pair and told the Director to "stick it" on Gibbs' orders. Then getting high-5s from the rest of the crew in A/V room was pretty good stuff.

Didn't realize how tiny Frank Whaley was until seeing him next to Tony. Kate has more feelings towards Tony than she wants to admit, and Gibbs really doesn't want to hear about them. :)

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
Did anyone watch tonight's episode "Meat Puzzle"? I set my VCR to record because I had to go out, when I came back I realised that I had recorded the wrong channel. Can someone tell me what happened? Thanks.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

Paul,

Umm ... let's see .... Ducky's trying to determine the identity of a body in the morgue. As he discovers who it might be, the team realizes that a number of people related to a case about 10 years ago (DA, lead investigator, etc.) have gone missing/presumed dead. The defendant wanted to be an ME but couldn't cut it in med school. Ducky was the ME on that case, and eventually the bodies start showing up (one is delivered in a barrel to Ducky's home). They assume it's the guy who got out of jail about a year ago, but he's supposedly dead (turns out that isn't so certain after all). Tony and Kate alternately take turns staying at Ducky's house to protect him and his elderly (and alzheimer's-ridden) mother. She thinks Tony is a gigolo and gets him to move around furniture and wash her dogs (humor abounds ...:) ) Ducky is still kidnapped by the bad guys after Kate goes outside to check on Ducky's mom .... Not surprisingly, the guy convicted in the case 10 years ago is still alive, but *his* Mom is really pulling all the strings (the family runs a mortuary and is frankly pretty annoying). Anyway, Ducky's being bled to death by psycho Mom as the team tracks him down (with assistance from Palmer - Ducky's assistant) and they burst in at the perfect time and save Ducky ... the guy convicted in the previous case can't take jail again and slits his own throat to avoid going back. They take Mom/Dad into custody ... I think that's about it .... :)

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Pretty good synopsis. About the only thing you missed was the banter between Tony and Kate regarding her dating one of Tony's frat brothers and she didn't know it. Tony kept telling Kate intimate details obout her dates, and that the fraternity brother oath was sacred, and the date had to tell Tony about them. By the end of the ep. Kate let Tony know that she was gonna get her date to tell her about Tony, and when he said he didn't believe her, Kate said that some things were more sacred than oaths. Fade out as Tony realizes he's in trouble.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
So Vincent Hanlan (I checked it out on TVtome) was still alive and he kidnapped Ducky? And he killed himself in the end of the episode?

VicRuiz

Second Unit
When Cate asked Gibbs what did Ducky look like when he was younger and he answered "Illya Kuryakin" I almost fell out of my chair!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Vic, me too! That was the funniest line ever for this show.

I only wonder how many people didn't get it!

Glenn

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I think you would have to be approaching 50 to get that since I haven't seen a "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." episode in years. I used to watch it religiously as a kid. That line was the best. This show is eclipsing CSI as my favorite show lately. I love Abby.:)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Abby rocks. I don't watch CSI or any of it's offspring. But I like the characters in NCIS alot.

A pretty good episode. This season has really been strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks