What's new

Mystery Horror Film: Anyone Know The Title? (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
This is the Ilsa movie I want to see!

ilsavsbrucelee.jpg

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
I originally thought it was THE SENTINEL but dismissed it. Now after thinking about it I'm not so sure. The setting is very similar. I was looking for a TV trailer of this film on YouTube (this would most likely have that scene) but I could only find the theatrical one. The theatrical trailer didn't have any scenes with slimy white hand (or monster hand) turning or touching a door knob. But the rest of it is strangely familiar that it could be the film!

Now that I think about it, it's possible I got 2 films mixed up (this is over 30 years ago afterall). Maybe the poster is from another film. The DEVILS RAIN poster is eerily familiar and the mid 1970s time period is pretty much dead on. I think the DEVILS RAIN poster is the one that I was thinking of. For some reason I recall a tenement fire escape with people falling. But this poster really is close to what I remember. So perhaps after 30 years, my mind simply exaggerated what it remembered as a child.

I think, for now, the mystery is solved. We... well you guys... figured out 2 films while looking for one! lol. Thanks to everyone who helped. I really appreciate it. If it's NOT the SENTINEL then I will be sure to let you know. But I have a funny feeling this is the one! :)

By the way, that is a cool site for move posters! Thank you for the link. :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Radioman970 said:
^^ there's a shark there.. lol in the Bermuda Triangle!
I know right? Too bad it never got made, it would of easily of been the greatest movie EVER!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
The Sentinel was on HBO Signature last night. I wish I remembered this topic so I could mention it here.

Anyway I did record it and hope to watch it this weekend.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
It wasn't the Sentinel. there were no scenes as described in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks