What's new

My Home Theatre - 12 Pictures (1 Viewer)

Chris Brock

Second Unit
Nick, I hope this hasnt already been asked in this thread but, how would you rate your projector with ambient light? i noiced that you have what appear to be some windows in the room and would be very interested how it performs at different times of day. thanks!!

Nick.H

Stunt Coordinator
Ive just found some fantastic paintings will upload them hopefully tonight.. cheers

Nick.H

Stunt Coordinator
Chris Brock: Ive since purchased some new curtains with blockout backings. Without this I would have to wait until the early evening before watching.

Now I can watch it anytime during the day.

Actually Im thinking of upgrading my AE500 to the AE700.

Nick.H

Stunt Coordinator
Well Ive finally made the decision to sell my projector, in view to going travelling around the world for a few years and by the time I get back the projector will be outdated.

Im thinking of going for plasma next time, as when I get back my new place my not be able to handle a projector etc.

John Burton

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
I just visited this posting and just wanted to pass along. I visited each of your pages that had pictures of your home theaters, and I must tell all of you, what a great job each and every one of you did. I don't think I saw a bad one in the bunch. You should all be proud of the work you've done.

Remember to keep up the good work... and make sure you take time out to enjoy your theater, you've all earned it.

Save the Bluths... watch Arrested Development!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Nick:

Interesting that you are going to be traveling around for a few years. Sounds like a lot of fun. I have a friend that I work with that did that very thing for about 2 years and traveled all over the world. She said see loved every minute of it.

You need to send us pictures of your travels so we can see how your adverture in world travel is progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks