What's new

Pre-Order My Demon Lover (1987) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71DCW4GnbJL._SL1500_.jpg

***OFFICIAL EXTRAS ANNOUNCEMENT***
True love has many faces and many extras in the upcoming release of MY DEMON LOVER!
❤️
NEW 2K Scan From The Interpositive
😈
Audio: 2.0 Mono DTS-HD Master Audio
❤️
NEW “Dating Is Hell: Making My Demon Lover” – Featuring Interviews With Director Charlie Loventhal, And Actors Scott Valentine , Michele Little, And Robert Trebor
❤️
NEW “Monster Next Door” – Inside The FX - Interview With Make-Up Effects Artist Doug Drexler
❤️
NEW “Rune Tunes: Scoring My Demon Lover” – Interview With Composer David Newman
😈
Theatrical Trailer
😈
TV Spot

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I'm surprised there hasn't been anymore hype surrounding this upcoming release. It's only a couple of weeks away from the street date and no mention of any possible extras announced.
Is Shout still shipping early if ordered directly from their shop? Hoping to get this soon. It's one that I'm excited about considering it is an underappreciated fun horror comedy from the 80s.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I doubt very much that this is my kind of film, but that is a brilliant slug line.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm surprised there hasn't been anymore hype surrounding this upcoming release. It's only a couple of weeks away from the street date and no mention of any possible extras announced.
Is Shout still shipping early if ordered directly from their shop? Hoping to get this soon. It's one that I'm excited about considering it is an underappreciated fun horror comedy from the 80s.
The extras were listed today: https://shoutfactory.com/collections/new-upcoming-releases-1/products/my-demon-lover

I'm not positive but I think they have stopped shipping early if you order through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks