What's new

Pre-Order My Bloody Valentine (1981) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81gnehQWNML._SY679_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

As an Amazon Associate Home Theater Forum will earn from qualifying purchases.

I would think that many people who are looking to purchase this SD CF Card reader are facing the same issues that I am facing... Too many photos on my iPhone and/or iPad and having to buy extra iCloud space each month to accommodate them all. This card reader turned out to be the perfect solution to that problem. I simply insert one of a number of different sized memory cards (CF, SD or TF), open up the PHOTOS app and then copy selected pictures to the card. I will be more specific with the process in a moment. One thing you do need to realize is that iOS 13 seems to have locked some options. First of all, as the product description does state, the PHOTOS app will not automatically open upon inserting the card reader. That process stopped after iOS 12. It also seems that transfer is one-way under iOS 13. In other words, you can easily download photos from your iPhone to a memory card, but there is no uploading option. I tried uploading a photo to my Facebook page from the memory card and there was no way to do it. This is not the fault of the manufacturer and applies to all such readers across the board. This is a software restriction. Restrictions aside, this is a really compact reader that is of exceptional build quality. I even took a good look at the lightning cable connector to see if it will stand up to the rigorous task of connecting/disconnecting and it appears that the plug is solid. Transfers from phone to memory card were pretty fast. I only had a SD card on hand, but upon selecting about two dozen photos from my iPhone library, I simply click on the share button -> save to files -> name of memory card. Due to the bulk of hi-res photos I selected, the transfer wasn't instantaneous, but they successfully transferred in about 20 seconds. I can then take the card out and view photos on another device, or even use it as storage for more photos I wish to safeguard. Best of all, there is no additional software needed. This is a simple plug and transfer device that works exceptionally well. Highly recommended!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Really nice special features for this one. From Scream Factory's website:

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/my-bloody-valentine-collector-s-edition?product_id=7293

Bonus Features
DISC ONE: THEATRICAL VERSION

• NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative
  • NEW An Anemic Valentine – An Interview With Director George Mihalka
  • NEW From The Heart – An Interview With Actor Paul Kelman
  • NEW Friends Of Mine – An Interview With Actress Lori Hallier
  • NEW Axel, Be My Valentine – An Interview With Actor Neil Affleck
  • NEW Becoming Sylvia – An Interview With Actress Helene Udy
  • NEW The Secret Keeper – An Interview With Actor Rob Stein
  • NEW Broken Hearts And Broken Bones – An Interview With Special Makeup Effects Designer Tom Burman
  • NEW Holes In The Heart – A Look At The Difference Between The Theatrical Version And The Uncut Version
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Original TV Spots
  • Original Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
DISC TWO: UNCUT VERSION

• NEW 4K Scan Of The Uncut Original Camera Negative
  • NEW Audio Commentary With Director George Mihalka
  • MY BLOODY VALENTINE 35th Anniversary Cast Reunion Panel At The Bay Of Blood Convention In Florida Featuring Director George Mihalka, Cast Members Lori Hallier, Helene Udy, Rob Stein, Peter Cowper, Thomas Kovacs, Jim Murchison, Alf Humphreys, And Hosted By Brian Singleton
  • Thomas Kovacs Performs “The Ballad Of Harry Warden” At The Bay Of Blood Convention With Peter Cowper And Jim Murchison

brap

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alisdair Edwards
This is incredible! The old (and now very expensive) blu had lower quality inserts of the uncut footage which were kind of jarring. A whole new consistent scan of the film is welcome.
I still haul out the real3D version of the remake every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks