What's new

My Big Fat Greek Wedding (1 Viewer)

John Gido

Second Unit
Any word on when this is coming to DVD? My wife loved it in the theater and it would definitely be a purchase for me (provided it is in OAR).

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard any. Of course, I'm still waiting for IFC Films to make an announcement on Happy Accidents, which played LAST summer.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd expect it'll be a while yet, as it's still expanding it's theatrical run and seeing increasing grosses at the box office.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Wow, John. You must not like clever movies. I thought MBFGW was one of the best, if not the best, movies I have seen all summer. It was funny and very well put together. Anyone with any remote knowledge of families/family backgrounds rich in culture should know this movie is dead on. You must have a headache or something. Try some Windex.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I really enjoyed this film... especially since it defied traditional movie cliches. It even made John Corbett look like a good actor! Considering that this film is still in the Top 10, (it finished #9 this week, great for an indie!) I'm sure it will be next year before we see it on DVD. *sigh*

I was just amazed that this film played in Tulsa, which doesn't get a lot of indie films (only one theater carries them).... a testament to its quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks