What's new

Movielink on-line films (1 Viewer)

Jim Robbins

Stunt Coordinator
Boy what a bargain! Just $20 to $30 dollars for a SD movie. That should go over like DIVX! If they want to interest folks, try HD mpeg4 versions.

Aaron_Brez

Supporting Actor
It's not bad for a rental (I thought I saw $0.99, but I could be wrong), but at 1.5GB at 480x320 resolution (or perhaps something different-- but it's ~150,000 pixels, whatever it is) I agree... the sale price needs work.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I really see this going over like a lead balloon.

The pricing should be half of what they would get for the same thing on disc. They aren't selling you anything other than the movie.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Agreed, these shouldn't realy be over the $6 range. I haven't looked into it, but they should also be permanent download if they arent already, DIVX and rippable to DVD.

Aaron_Brez

Supporting Actor
You can permanently download if you want, and copy the file to DVD, but you can only play it back on the original machine. I'm going with "Thumbs down", unless you want a cheap rental when your only screen is your laptop or a crummy hotel TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks