What's new

Movie sequels we actually WANT to see. (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Another space balls would be great,I just cant imagine it without John Candy :frowning: He would of made a great Jar Jar

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I agree with continue the 2001 series with the rest of the books. 3001 was quite interesting if not short.

Another film I'd like to see as a sequel is Say Anything. I'd love to see an older John Cusack and Ione Skye and what happened after they came back form England.

And, of course, one more Raider's sequel would be great even though Harrison is getting a little old. But, then again, look at Sean Connery. He's still doing action and looks good doing it.

Patrick

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Buckeroo Banzai ...it ended with a implication that there would be more. Guess cult films don't qualify.

How about a Citizen Kane II..boy that would take guts! Instead of hearst; make it a thinly veiled attack on Bill Gates.

Heard about the teenagers waiting in line for Titantic, someone overheard them wondering when the sequel would come out (seriously)... but actually come to think of it, Hollywood could (and will) come up with a way. Look at Aliens and the Halloween movies ("The Final final final chapter...really!)

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
"The Godfather Part IV" -- how does Andy Garcia handle being the new don. Does Pacino's son become the next Pavarotti?

"Titanic II: the Beginning" -- just what went on between Jack and that one-legged prostitute. How did Rose's family lose their money, did she or didn't she sleep with her snotty fiance, and other loose threads such as why was Molly Brown traveling with her nephew's clothes that just happened to be Jack's size.

But please, no "Blade Runner II" -- leave that one alone.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Strange Brew II. I think Bob and Doug should don their tukes (sp?) and ear muffs once again!

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
I also agree with the Goonies 2. BTW, have you seen the sample of the Goonies 2 script at thegoonies.com? Most likely fake, but a neat read all the same.
Something the world doesn't need: Leonard Pt 1: The Buttered Menace, followed by Leonard Pt. 2: Attack of the Lobsters. :)
~~Nathan

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I agree on a decent Conan sequel - the idea was like 007,to come back and release a new conan movie every few years but they screwed that up.

Also....

1.The Rocketeer(was supposed to be a trilogy)

2.Nightbreed

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Cool As Ice 2 Cooler than Ice
This time Ice is back... with his brand new invention! Slicker than oil on a Texas highway, Vanilla Ice is back with 10 times more neon than a Vegas strip club!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sean, being the big horror fan that she is, I think Julie was referring to those incredibly cheap horror films about a killer's spirit possesing a snowman, those were called 'Jack Frost', not to be confused with the Micheal Keaton comedy.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I'm all for a third "Jack Frost" movie. The first two were so damn funny, if you haven't seen them, you need to rent them ASAP.
Maybe favorite scene from the first one was when the "snow man" takes his carrot (nose) and uses it as a penis to have sex
:D

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Thanks John, now I remember, there are two movies with the title "Jack Frost".

One is a horror and the 1 with Michael Keaton, right? I have the Michael Keaton "Jack Frost" on VHS, but have not seen the other Jack Frost.

I live in a small town in Montana (Anaconda, pop.8500), and Michael Keaton got pulled over for speeding through our town, on his way to an even smaller town called Philipsburg(pop.1500 approx.)he knows a girl there and likes to hang out at a certain tavern there. It of course made the headlines in our 3 page newspaper.

He got a ticket and a court date, but just ended up sending his fine in.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Sean,

John is right. I'm talking about the Jack Frost horror films: Jack Frost and Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman. (How can anyone not love a movie with the words "mutant killer snowman" in the title?)

I've never seen the Micheal Keaton one - it would probably be the death of me if I did. There's some things I just can't handle.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Your right Julie,

I really should check out the "mutant killer snowman", it sounds interesting actually!

Are these really good movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks