What's new

More from Anchor Bay in 2005 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

I don't have the disc yet, but it's clear from his context that he is referring to more than just the breasts. Hence, the question about it being misframed.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Walter: It seems as if Anchor Bay (or Fox) moved the frame down slightly so you see full frontal except the top of her head seems cut off and you don't see EVERYTHING "down there" but you see most of it. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is but even on the back cover, they quote Mr. Skin's statement about this movie having the Top 10 Celebrity Nude Scene! Wow.

But I have to commend AB again for providing us with a beautiful 16x9 image. The 5.1 sound seems a little processed but they also include a 2.0 track and all the classic oldies are there.

Oh, and even if there weren't still photos to ID the chapters, you probably could guess which chapter this scene comes from, but the still photo definitely helps. ;)
-

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Good review. I've always maintained that this movie was much more than its sex scene. That's just an entertaining B story to the sweet romance that is the movie's centerpiece.

Joshua_W

Second Unit
So did they actually re-frame the shot to include "everything," or was the movie hard-matted?

Adam_R

Second Unit
Um... whatever for Kelly Prestons naked body. Anna Falchi is MUCH hotter and Cemetery Man is a much better movie!!! (IMHO) ;)

Anyway, from the Anchor Bay site if anyone is interested in things other that Ms. Prestons boobs:

CEMETERY MAN (a.k.a. Dellamorte Dellamore) (1994)

One of the most acclaimed and popular living dead films finally comes to DVD in a new Special Edition featuring a new 16x9 Widescreen transfer with new cast & crew interviews including director Michele Soavi and star Anna Falchi. Look for Mr. Dellamorte to hold back the zombies in late Summer 2005.

:emoji_thumbsup:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I havent seen Mischief in forever but I seem to remember only seeing the top or 1/2 of the pubes.Not a full shot.

Im want Cemetary man!!!

Elijah Sullivan

Supporting Actor
I can confirm Cemetery Man for June 13th. Expect it to be preordering now or in the near future for under $15. It is listed as unrated - although that may just be because the listing is incomplete. But it is definate that it's coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks