What's new

Mission 77C1 (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have the Mission 77C1 center speaker?
I was looking into it and found one for around $180. Is this a good price? Or should I spend a little more to get a lot better sound?
Thanks

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
HAVE 77C IN MY BEDROOM SYSTEM (VOICE MATCHED WITH IT'S COUNTER-PARTS),AND LOVE IT . DIALOG SOUNDS CLEAR AT ALL VOLUMES,TWEETER DESIGN IS EFFECTIVE,ETC..
------------------
Matt says "if you have received good service from a salesman,if he has educated you as to what you should buy, buy from him! not from the internet!"

Mark Tomlin

Agent
-Anthony-
I have the Mission 77C1 center channel (matched with Mission 773e's for fronts) and it is an awesome center channel. That $ 180 is a great price, I bought mine NIB on ubid for $ 220. You definitely can't go wrong with the Mission speaker line. I have mine paired with a Denon AVR-3801 and a Paradigm PS-1200 sub and I couldn't be happier. Good luck in whatever you purchase.

Larry

Auditioning
I have the 77C1 paired with the 771 and 77DS with the Denon 3801. Awesome setup I must say. I can't say much about the sub though. I have an old powered Pioneer that I hope to replace one of these days. You can't go wrong with this speaker. I picked it up for about $170 including shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks