What's new

Mech Assault teams... (1 Viewer)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
This game keeps growing on me. Playing with my roommate makismc, Scar, and MXYZPTLK (I had to look that up) has been a lot of fun. I feel pretty confident that the 4 of us could pretty much take on any four out there.

Scar, I hope my crack about you stealing kills wasn't taken seriously. Of course right after I say that I have my worst game of the night, and contribute little to the team.

We need a tournament or something. I like a little friendly competition. I am bitter I missed that last 2 on 2 tournament, but I wasn't really into the game then.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Scar, I hope my crack about you stealing kills wasn't taken seriously.
Nah, I don't take that kind of stuff seriously - I was just having fun with you last night!;)

I agree though, I believe our team would be very hard to beat. Really, swapping out any of us four with A CLAN OF ONE would also be a very good team. The five of us seem to have a good sense of what the other is doing - its hard to explain.

Another tournament would be a great idea. Maybe 4 vs 4 would be good although they would have to split us up since we now have a significant amount of experience playing as a team.

What do you say Joey?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ill take Darth , FutureVoid and Bassmassa , also Mr Chicken. Lets see who wins :)

In all seriousness if we did a 4 player team touney there would probably be only 4 teams at the most. Im for it. Would be a lot of fun.

capt

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
Ill take Darth , FutureVoid and Bassmassa , also Mr Chicken. Lets see who wins :)
Oh hell yeah, bring it! Capn, as the captain of our team (that sounds like an Austin Powers quote), I am at your disposal. Name the time and place and you will feel the power of Bass (the fish, not the guitar).

Will, I'm not sure how long you've been playing with Scar, but be sure to ask your trusty teammate if he can see and/or hear you the entire time during your match. Trust me, he'll deny everything, but it's important you know the truth about the company you're keeping. :p)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL. Yeah those head phones sometimes get interfearence from nearby nuclear power sources :)

Ok so our Team is now two. Myself and Bass. Anyone else want on Team Chaos? :)

capt

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I dont know yet Joey, Mr Darth and the high priest specifically courted me earlier today to be on thier team.(I feel like I'm going into the reserves or something:)). Though I like being a free agent so whoever gives the signing bonus:D j/k.

Seriously though I dont know, flip a coin or something I'll join the first team who replies to my post hows that? (that way I dont have to make any decisions, hands off approach)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
reply. I win :) If you want to be with with Rob and the priest thats fine with me. I can get a few others.

capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I wish I was in the NFL 2K3 league still. Then I could be winning that, the hockey league, and this Mech tournament...

Ha...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
very funnny isy

Team Chaos just needs 1 more player

Beware the wrath of the Bass, The carbine and the cap :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL if our 4th man joins up adding him to it will make it sound funnier

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks