Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sam Favate, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Sam Favate

Sam Favate Producer

Sam Favate
    I haven't seen much mention of this elsewhere. I just got to watching the Agent Carter short on the Iron Man 3 BD. Wow! It's been rumored that this could be another Marvel TV series, and if so, bring it on. I thought the short was terrific from start to finish, especially those Saul Bass-style end credits by way of Pixar. Haley Atwell was great in the role and the rest of the cast (and special cameos) were too.

Marvel's really making top notch entertainment these days. I'm sure it's not easy, but they make it look as though it is.

2. Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan Sean Bryan
    Supporter

Sean
    Oh yeah, this short is really great. I know I must have commented on it somewhere, maybe The Winter Soldier thread?It was very entertaining. Hayley Atwell is a joy to watch. A beautiful woman with great strength and presence. I'd love to see more of these. More shorts would be nice, but a series set in the late 40's following the creation of SHIELD with her as the lead would be great. The mid-credits scene in Agent Carter with Howard Stark and Dum Dum Doogan was priceless.

3. Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan Sean Bryan
    Supporter

Sean
    Rumor is that Ben Kingsley is going to be the focus of the next One Shot. An adventure with Trevor sounds fun. Wonder if it'll just be for fun, or if there really might me more to the character?

4. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

I enjoyed it a lot. I wish it didn't have such a hand wave of an ending, though.
    I would have found it more satisfying if as a result of her successful mission she achieved her first step toward running S.H.I.E.L.D., rather than just getting handed the reins for a punchline.