What's new

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On Blu-ray and 4K UHD (1 Viewer)

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
This unique and fabulous mixture of stop-motion and live-action has still not had a theatrical release in my country.

I plunged for the 4K UHD from the A24 shop, which cost an eye-watering $100, including shipping and taxes to Norway! It is the only way to get the home video version in 4K on physical media, as the announced UK 4K UHD seems to have been cancelled. However, there is a very reasonably priced UK blu-ray, available on Amazon UK, at a considerably lower price, than purchasing it from the A24 shop. I would bet it would more than satisfy anyone wanting this in their collection, who doesn't want to shell out a fortune for a 4K UHD.

I would have chosen this for the Best Animated Film over Pinocchio, any day!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
This unique and fabulous mixture of stop-motion and live-action has still not had a theatrical release in my country.

I plunged for the 4K UHD from the A24 shop, which cost an eye-watering $100, including shipping and taxes to Norway! It is the only way to get the home video version in 4K on physical media, as the announced UK 4K UHD seems to have been cancelled. However, there is a very reasonably priced UK blu-ray, available on Amazon UK, at a considerably lower price, than purchasing it from the A24 shop. I would bet it would more than satisfy anyone wanting this in their collection, who doesn't want to shell out a fortune for a 4K UHD.

I would have chosen this for the Best Animated Film over Pinocchio, any day!

That does make me Shell Shocked!!! :dance:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

I have the A24 UHD, as well. I'm not from Norway, so I didn't have to shell out -- so to speak -- a lot for shipping. It was actually my wife who ordered it. I thought it was insanely delightful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks