What's new

LOZ: The Wind Waker: Most Anticipated Video Game Of All Time (1 Viewer)

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Speaking of Oracle of Seasons, I just started it for the first time (with my new GBA SP!) - how many hours does your average gamer get out of this one? And was Seasons the right one to do first, or should I play Ages first (I bought both at the same time)?

Thanks,
JQ

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
It's okay to start with either one. At the end of 'Seasons' you'll get a password to enter when you begin playing 'Ages'.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I played Seasons first, and it wasn't a problem. I admit I got a little annoyed having the people in Ages give me passwords to use in Seasons, but it all works towards giving you some cool items. I did like Seasons a little better than Ages, though. That wand is cool.

I can't give you an exact count of how long I played either game, but it took me a good while to get through each of them. You certainly won't feel cheated.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
And Gamespy's goes up later on today. Looking good. I am mue excited to get this puppy come Wednesday.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Pah, pah I say ;). Actually I don't say pah, just back to say that GameSpy's review is up and they give Wind Waker a 97. I'm glad somebody has seen fit to correct my atrocious Spanish skills, not mentioning any names :p).

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Wow, Zelda WW is currently the 2nd highest ranked game at gamerankings.com (for those who don't know, that's a site that takes every respectable review site it can find, averages out a score, and ranks the game.)
Oh no! Wind Waker is now only 6th on the list! It's the suck! Someone had the audacity to give it less than 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks