What's new

Looking Forward to Mario Golf GC!! (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Wait, this is off topic, but someone earlier mentioned BOMBERMAN ONLINE! WTF? Details details! PM me or respond somewhere. This is the first i have heard of this. If it were just super bomberman 2 from the SNES upgraded for online play I would be in heaven.

And as for Mario Golf. I cant wait, but think that I will have to wait to buy it since funds are way too low now.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Hudson has announced that it will be licensing its popular Bomberman series to Korea's largest online game services company, Nexon, as part of its strategy to spread the brand worldwide. Under the license, Nexon will be able to release Bomberman as part of its online service named BnB in all regions of Asia except for Japan. Hudson plans to develop worldwide support for the Bomberman brand in hopes that the company's online game will gain 1 million online subscribers worldwide within the year. Bomberman Online is already running as an online beta test in Japan and has secured 500,000 registered users since August. The game has also been running as a pay service in Taiwan since January.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/news/news_6024324.html

No guarantee, of course, that this will come stateside.

Bomerman '93 and Bomberman '94 for the PC Engine mop up the floor with the SNES versions. :)

Saturn Bomberman is king.

Luke_H

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if getting the target exclusive version for the extra course is worth it? Is it on a 2nd disc? Memory card?

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Luke, from what I've been able to determine, the Target course is unlocked via a code that's given out, and apparently EVERY copy of Mario Golf has the course, so it's more a question of finding the code than having the Target game.

I've heard that around, but not confirmed it, so there you go. I find it highly unlikely that they'd confine an entire course to Target alone so the code thing seems likely.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Here is the code to the Target tournament: CEUFPXJ1

I believe you hold z and press start at the beginning and you can put it in.

This should work on every copy, not just the ones bought at Target.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
So the Bullseye tournament can be unlocked on a copy purchased from any retailer?

Or Paul, does this code only work for Target copies?

EDIT: Saw your edit afterwards, Paul...thanks!

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I picked it up last night for $40 at Best Buy. (Thanks to getting them to price match CC's offer for a free $10 gift card.)

I've only gotten a chance to get through the ring challenge for the first course last night and complete 14 holes of my first tournament thus far. I'm really happy with the game thus far. It is a bit different than I remember Mario Golf 64 being, but I think it's a very solid golf game.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks