What's new

Looking for the title of a Seinfeld episode... (1 Viewer)

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I can't remember seeing this one, so I have to go by what I remember from my friend's description:
Elaine goes to see a psychiatrist, and Kramer is there, and he answers the phone. all he says is Yes, yes, yes... and then "bobo".
I know i probably butchered that one, but if anyone knows which episode I'm talking about, please let me know!
Thanks.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I looked it up. The title is "The Watch." The main plot revolved around Jerry throwing out a watch which was a gift, but it never worked. Uncle Leo finds it and hilarity ensues.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I'm sure it's on a website or two somewhere but I looked at my copy of the Entertainment Weekly special edition that was issued upon the airing of Seinfeld's series finale. It has a complete episode guide, interviews, among other things.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I'm sure it's on a website or two somewhere but I looked at my copy of the Entertainment Weekly special edition that was issued upon the airing of Seinfeld's series finale. It has a complete episode guide and interviews, among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks