What's new

Looking for suggestions on Good Cheap Interconnects (1 Viewer)

Fred DeGrandis

Stunt Coordinator
Looking for suggestions on Good Cheap Interconnects
I finally decided on the Sherbourn 5/1500a 5 channel Power Amp.(For the price I paid, I COULDN"T pass it up) I will use my existing Marantz SR7000 as a Pre/Pro until the Sherbourn Pre/Pro comes out. Does anyone have any suggestions on good quality interconnects that wont break the bank? I have a few relatives that are electrical engineers, so that is an option, but I would rather buy them, and not have to deal with bothering them on the weekend Since I just shelled out some cheese on the amp, I would love to keep the budget to around $100.00 for all 5 interconnects. I need the cables to be about 1 meter long.
Before anyone says" Do a search", I have, numerous times.
I did come up with one place that looked interesting.
www.wickedcables.com anyone used them before?
Any other suggestions would be great
Thanks again for all of your help,
Fred

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
Check out partsexpress.com. I bought several cables and some spares on clearance ex. toslink extra heavy gold $12.70 for 12'.

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
ps/ I am having touble locating cheap but good componant cables 12'. They want a fortune for that stuff. Wal-mart and the BX has been the lowest in price so far for that cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks