What's new

looking for Moulin Rouge (1 Viewer)

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
HEADS UP TO FELLOW TRADERS .......
I purchased Crocodile off Dino 2 weeks ago and he refuses to ship the item and is now selling it here. He also refuses to exchange/refund a Bats DVD that I bought 2 weeks ago. He said the Bats DVD was mint and it was auctually scratched up badly with sticker residue on the top.
Traders beware !!
Dennis Mc
Master Trader on the HTF
+180 on Ebay
[email protected]

Just as people know also, this guy is advertising the dvds he sells as in mint condition but they are in horrible shape, He is selling used re-surfaced disk.

Buyers beware !

you can get the dvd he sells used for less new.

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
I have never sold this guy a dvd in my life so I don't see where he gets his info from.

Most of my titles are either sealed or mint.

The ones that are scratched are titles that I receive from people like Dino and I make people aware of the condition before they buy from me.

I offer a non conditional full 30 day warrantee.

All that put aside, where is the DVD I purchased Dino?

Send it immediately or return the credit I requested.

Dennis

what you are saying is absolutely not true and I suggest people not to listen to you. If they wanna deal with you, its at their own risk.

You see people how he is acting with me ?

well that's how he acts with each of his customers.

we won't even talk about the quality of his dvds.......

anyway I got a lot of people in here with whom Ive dealt and they can affirm Im an honest person and a good trader. Ask Marc Carra for example.

anyway people you've been warned

This discussion should remain private since I dont want people to be submitted to your lies Dennis. If you have something to say to me, email me

thx

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Obviously Marc Carra was lucky to receive his items. I know 3 people besides myself who have not.
As for my reputation, I have over 300 people who have either left positive feedback here, on DVD Talk, and on Ebay.
Why would I waste my time saying I did not receive "Crocodile" if I hadn't indeed purchased it. It's not like I gain anything out of it.
Don't make me post our past emails because I will and everyone will see that you are a liar and a thief !
Dennis
[email protected]

lol :) and who are these 3 people ??
hehe
I wonder what kind of emails and names you will make up :)
anyway have fun M. I have a lot of imagination !

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Dino,
Give it up buddy. Send me the dvd I paid for and another one to replace Bats.
Bats will be returned to you after you replace it or refund me.
I'm not going to bother defending myself against your allegations because there is no need for me to do so. I have hundreds of people who purchase and trade from me on a regular basis. Anybody who chooses to believe your crap is free to do so.
What I want is for you to stop being a punk and make good on our deal !
Dennis
[email protected]

I have a lot of people with whom I traded with also. Im not gonna bother arguing neither because i dont want people to hear your crap also.

bye

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks