What's new

Klipsch RB-35s? (1 Viewer)

James~P

Stunt Coordinator
I'm thinking of buying Klipsch RB-35s to go in my hometheater, they will be driven by a 75x5 watt Maranetz SR4200, and paired with a DIY Tempest sonotube design sub.

i like the dynamics and clarity of the Klipsch, would there be any reasons not to buy them, or better/cheaper alternatives?

thanks much guys.

DavidVT

Stunt Coordinator
James,

If you like them, then I say go for it! I have a Klipsch/SVS 7.2 system driven by a Pioneer 45TX in our dedicated HT and I love the sound. Some folks like the Klipsch sound and others do not. The 3.5's will serve you well

:):):):)

David WD

Auditioning
i have reference klipsch all around for a 7 speaker ht setup and absolutely love the sound. the rb 35's are my mains and i feel that i could not have done any better. my wife and i searched for a long time to come to the same agreement that the reference speakers are the best.

James~P

Stunt Coordinator
what alternatives would you suggest for two pairs of speakers in the $800 and under range?

they'll be running with my DIY tempest, so i'd prefer bookshelves

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks