What's new

Ken Jennings returns to Jeopardy (1 Viewer)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I'm surprised he didn't smoke the other two guys tonight. Then again, the answers are much more diffucult. Especially the Before, During, and After category. Yikes!

It's a 3-day final encompassing Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

JamieJ

Agent
I didn't expect him to smoke the other guys but I didn't expect him to be in 3rd place either. At least the totals are really close, makes it much more entertaining.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe that Ken Jennings didn't do his best like he usually do but that was just the first round of the finals so he can always catch back up...

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that Ken Jennings will be getting a game show for Comedy Central late 2005 / early 2006 and their's no name for the game show yet...

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Antonio, I heard that too. I think he'd be a fun game show co-host, as long as the other person is funny...

I thought that the categories were pretty good alst night. I especially liked the Atomic Symbols/State code one. I hope KenJen picks up some speed tonight...I'm rooting for him...

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that it going to be base off his board game and I hope Ken Jennings does pick up the pace because I'm rooting for him too...

Eric C D

Second Unit

You have to beat Ken Jenning and Ben Stein *both*.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member

I thought he came in 2nd ?

This tournament was OK and it's fun seeing Ken back for a bit, but I'll be glad when it's over and we can get back to "regular" Jeopardy so that I don't feel like a moron everytime I watch. Before During After... yikes!

Eric C D

Second Unit
LOL!

And I agree with Mike - those three sure give me an inferiority complex. I could barely wrap my head around the questions in Before During After. (and I think he's in second too).

Eric C D

Second Unit

Antonio, "Win Ben Stein's Money" used to be a game show on Comedy Central. My favorite feature of the show was that if you answered one of their questions with a question (easy to do if you watch much Jeopardy!) , they made you wear a dunce cap. I'd pay money to see Ken Jennings have to wear the Ben Stein dunce cap!

enjoy,

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Interesting that some of you thought he was in 2nd after yesterday's show. The AP article I read this afternoon on his upcoming CC gig also mentioned that he was in second place, even though he's in third IIRC.

Doesn't Brad have $18,xxx - Jerome have $16,xxx - and Ken have $16,000 even?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks