What's new

Joseph E. Levine Presents...alot of his movies not yet on disc (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
As frustrating as Avco Embassy's rights situatrion is-it's just as hard to figure producer Levine's productions as to where they'll wind up.

The Day of the Dolphin (I like this one alot) went from Home Vision to Image.Magic to Dark Sky .But what of his films that havent reached DVD?

Tattoo , The Oscar , Caper of the Golden Balls , Spy With a Cold Nose, Morgan the Pirate/B] are all MIA -but who has their rights? se are fun , trashy flicks.

A movie as important as Two Women, has gotten no respect on DVD. Is this another case , like Melvin Simon's library , that no one studio owns the library?

NY2LA

Screenwriter
Real Name
I know it's been released before, but I vote for The Daydreamer on Blu in real theatrical OAR. But hopefully with the bows at the end where they were originally intended. not used as a second set of opening credits.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Altho I'd LOVE to have THE OSCAR on DVD for my They Don't Get Much Worse Than This
collection (Tony Bennett as Hymie Kelly???), the true tragedy is a lack of ANY decent quality
DVD or VHS for TWO WOMEN. Sophia won the damn Oscar for her brilliant performance, and
yet it's impossible to find a way to see her triumph!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks