Joan Of Arcadia No Chance Now?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Josh_HI, May 18, 2005.

1. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

Now that Joan Of Arcadia, has been cancelled[​IMG] I wonder if this means Season 2 will not be making it to dvd. So sad, such a great show and had such a great Season 1 set. I've never been so impressed with a set.[​IMG]

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

It'll probably depend on how well the first season sells. Get out there and buy it[​IMG]

3. Scott Kimball

Scott Kimball Screenwriter

I think the cancellation has much less to do with a DVD release than the season one sales. Don't jump to conclusions.

-Scott

4. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

Please click here to go to SaveJoanOfArcadia.com!

I would be so grateful if you would sign the petitions or better yet send an email to CBS & Leslie Moonves. If they get bombarded they will have to listen. I would really appreciate it. Even if it is just to say "PLEASE BRING JOAN OF ARCADIA BACK!". The more emails and letters they get the better chances we have.

I am planning on writing a letter to CBS and Les Moonves about how I feel. I am also going to write a letter and start emailing it to the 2 email addresses everyday. YES THATS RIGHT EVERYDAY! Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to print this out and send it with my letters!

5. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

Apples and oranges. "Firefly" and "Wonderfalls" were both cancelled much faster than Joan, so there is hope.

Ok, there had better be a second season. I'm giving them until October.

Glenn

6. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    Has anyone heard about the second season? I would really hate to think we won't get the second season... think I will go email CBS and see if they will say anything.

7. Graham Greenlee

I had e-mailed Gord over at TVshowsonDVD.com about a month or so ago about a season two set... I don't have his exact e-mail text, but he said something to the effect that the combination of low sales and cancellation of the series might very well keep a season two release in limbo forever...

...Which sucks, because I'd give my first born to Paramount in exchange for a season two set. [​IMG]

8. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    Thanks for the info...
    That really sucks! I hate seeing only getting 1 season of a 2 season series... especially Joan of Arcadia! I never got an email back from CBS... guess I should have known better and emailed Gord to start with! After all he and Dave is the know all there is to know when it comes to TVonDVD! [​IMG]

Well... I don't know about giving my first born... already to attached to her:p) but could be pursuaded to add my second born to that offer![​IMG] LOL... oh well... maybe we will still get lucky and see it released some day.