What's new
World Wide Stereo

JBL E80 and EC35 speakers (1 Viewer)

casey_m

Auditioning
Hello,

I have for sale a pair of JBL Northridge E80 tower speakers and an EC35 center channel speaker. The EC35 is currently listed on eBay but I will end the auction early if someone here wants to buy it (there are no bids yet).

E80 - $250
EC35 - $150

Pics can be found at Picasa online under user caseym then JBLE80andEC35. I can't post URLs yet for some reason or I would link to it.

Shipping will be actual cost via UPS to your location from zip 32547. I have original boxes and will ship in those. Please let me know if you have any questions! These speakers are in outstanding condition as you can see from the pictures and sound great.

Note: One tower speaker is missing the gold piece that runs between the two binding posts for bi-wiring. This is easily fixed by using a small piece of speaker wire. Or you can probably contact JBL for a replacement. The speakers were sent to me this way brand new and I never got around to getting it replaced.

728x90

markat666

Auditioning
Real Name
mark
Hello, my name is Mark. I was wondering if you happen to still have the JBL E80's? I just Bought (1) brand new one off of Ebay and can't seem to find another one any where in the world. Please tell me you can help me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks