What's new

Japanese Kill Bill Vol 2 Premium Box Set up for order... (1 Viewer)

Tim Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
The Japanese online store prices (with links) on the Kill Bill Vol 2 Premium Box Set are:

Amazon Japan - 6,080 yen (it looks as though Amazon may now remove the tax from foreign orders as this shows at 6,384 yen on the item's page, but 6,080 in my order - so, this is a done deal)

HMV - 7,182 yen

CDJapan - 9,500 yen (this is a strange pricing as the actual pre-discount retail on this at the other two stores is 7,980 yen).

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
Don't know if I should go for this one or for the R1 release. I missed out on the Vol.1 box and now it's way too expensive.

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody know if the actual film will be different than the American version (ala KBV1)?

Tim Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
It looks like Amazon Japan have now upped their price on the Premium Box Set as it is now listed with a price of 7,980 yen (so far, my purchase price of 6,080 yen still stands and hopefully they won't try to change it).

Eric Meske

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered from Amazon.jp yesterday and got the 6080 yen price. Like Tim said, hopefully they don't try to up the price for those who have already ordered.

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
...and it's back at the good old price at Amazon.jp.....

BTW: As far as I know, Amazon always honors price mistakes, though in the worst cases only one copy of a given item per customer.

david_shy

Agent
i had ordered from CD-WOW...

they had misrepresented the product and are now offering (Japanese R2) Kill Bill Vol I as a "bonus" to the 1st 500 pre-orders

This was the cheapest option for me (in Australia) to get both Vol I & the Vol II Collector's Edition even though the amazon.jp price is very good. Now I just have to wait and see if I was inside the 1st 500 orders!

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
CD-Wow have raised their price. When I posted yesterday, it was GBP 41.99. Probably to make up for 500 free copies of the Japanese Vol.1 dvd... ;)

Travis W.

Second Unit
I have a question about ordering items from the Japanese sector of Amazon. Do you still pay by credit card and how much more expensive is the shipping for overseas?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks