What's new

Is the iCloud Slowing Down? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
It used to be I could take some photos on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and a minute later I could see them on my several year-old iPad Pro. Now it takes several minutes, sometimes I’ve given up and don’t find them on the ipad until much later. Is it just a busy season or has Apple lowered it’s standards or do I need to update a setting?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I noticed in Photos that the phone was still uploading to the cloud and it’s incredibly slow. SpeedTest shows I’m getting over 11 mbps upload. And now it just completed. Took a half hour to upload about 20 photos.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I’ve not noticed problems with photos uploading specifically. Could be local traffic at your side. Could be holiday slowdowns. Could be some issues with Apple’s servers.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
There were iCloud issues in a news article a day or two ago, but I don't remember details.

EDIT: It was four days ago released to Christmas iCloud activations, but it was supposedly resolved.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’m going on 3 hours so far

8FC9CD7E-5BD4-4967-9B74-0847B7768918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks