What's new

Is it possible to meet with: (1 Viewer)

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
You could also get your own television show and make an ass out of yourself, then literally have a testicle removed. Drew seems to go for that.

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Uh, John:
It's gonna be awfully hard for you to take Katherine Heigl to dinner when I'll be romancing and traveling around the world with her. :)

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit
Actors are crazy, simple as that.

What mentally balanced individual enjoys being the center of attension? It's a disorder, and it doesn't stop there. Not the best type of personality to get to know.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Actors are crazy, simple as that.
That's an unfair generalization.

Actually, I think Sean's post is kind of cute.

To answer your question, yeah it's possible. Is it likely? Well, no. Would it be easy? Well, no. Is it possible? Absolutely.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
What mentally balanced individual enjoys being the center of attension?
That's a rather facile description of an actor. Actors are the center of attention only while pretending to be someone else. Many of them are quite shy when they're just being themselves.
There are people who genuinely enjoy being in the spotlight under their own identity, but they generally aren't actors. If they're in the movie business, they're more likely to be directors, producers or agents.
M.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Funny you mention Drew.
I was in LA a few years ago visiting a friend. He and I went to Jerry's Famous Deli and guess who walked in? :D
Well, when I'm in LA, suffice to say my camera doesn't leave my side, so I stopped her and asked if I could take a pic with her. She said YES! So I got a couple of pics of me and (a thinner) Drew Barrymore. I'll try to find them later and post the shots.
Troy

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Never forget the first rule in seeking out a mate:

Only invest your time and energy in people who are actually AVAILABLE.

You'll save yourself a lot of heartbreak and get more dates this way.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Whoa, she's a junkie or something, isn't she?
Of course, who am I to talk, I get all queasy over Winona "Sticky Fingers" Ryder :)

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I'd like to point out that this sort of thing can happen - sort of. Liam Gallagher married Patsy Kensit. Now when you consider that up until about '95 she probably had no idea he existed and he might well have watched, say, Leathal Weapon 2 and had similar thoughts about her...You see my point.
Similarly Guy Ritchie marries Maddonna??? Well one wonders how often he watched her on Top of the Pops and thought -'Mmm she looks nice'...
Just a little hope for you Sean. You see, the only way this will ever happen is if you get the hell out there and become famous. You'd better work on your plan, my man.:emoji_thumbsup:

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Allright I need to take a step back and return to reality, I have a wife and 2 kids that love me, I feel like an ass writing about my infatuation with someone I don't even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks