What's new

iPad Pro owners thread (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hey Dave, an IT friend of mine suggested the nuclear option too. So at lunch time, I did a back-up and did indeed do the restore to factory settings and at the same time the installer said it required the new iOS install. So I nuked it and then did a restore from the back up. I’m posting from it now. It feels like I have a new iPad for some reason because it’s finally running iOS 14.5.1.

I feel like changing the homepage wallpaper to a modern one! But I have a quirk where I like to keep the wallpaper the iPad came with, this one is from iOS 10 IIRC. I checked and the Wallpaper options in the iPad Pro does not have the one it’s using now In the library. I found the wallpaper in high resolution at a Google site, but I don’t know how to store it in the library. I guess if I want to save the old wallpaper, I save the one I found on-line in the photos app and use it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks