What's new

Imported cd's where to find (1 Viewer)

CalvinC

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a cd "The Sanford Townsend Band", CDNOW list it as being an import from Japan and that they are out of stock. Is there anyplace to buy cd's imported from Japan? I have searched but haven't had much luck. Any help would be deeply appreciated!

CalvinC

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Keith I appreciate your help! I'm looking for their first album simply titled 'The Sanford Townsend Band'. I'm not having much luck, I tried your recommendations. Thanks again!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Calvin, no problem. Sorry to hear you are having such difficulty finding this disc. Do you know if the disc is still in print? Perhaps CDNOW will get it back in. Best of luck in your search.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Greg, I had noticed awhile back that CDNOW now looks like Amazon when I had done a search. When I mentioned CDNOW getting the title back in, I was thinking Amazon.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, no problem. Hmv.co.jp is, not surprisingly, an excellent source of Japanese SACDs, which are often referred to as JSACDs. There are a number of SACDs that have been released in Japan, but not in the US. Many Miles Davis titles fall in this category.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks