What's new

Important to all of us. Please read and ACT!!! (1 Viewer)

Paul_L

Grip
Tom:

That's usually the case for me too (although I do not rent from BB, I sometimes just look at what they are offering in the new release section before settling on what to buy from the purchase area), but you and I live in Chicago, the home of the more sophisticated shopper I guess. The only DVD I have seen in P&S at BB (Clark and Division) is the Mummy Returns. Every other DVD has been in widescreen. So...maybe it is the clientele of Chicago.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Richard Plumb: In a word - NO :) There is no rental pricing structure here in the States yet. That's a whole other can of worms from BBuster....
Matt

RogerB

Second Unit
Paul and Tom,

This is a corporate issue and not something left up to individual BB stores - regardless of the level of perceived sophistication of a city.

I encourage you to go to your local BB and see if you can find widescreen versions of The Grinch, Cats & Dogs, The Mummy Returns, and Jurassic Park III or any other recent release available in two versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks