What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Idea (1 Viewer)

Greg_Dickens

Auditioning
I was thinking that this category should have a sub-folder for just the reviews. I know that I would like that, and it would make my experience at this site better.

Let me know what you guys think.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Hi Greg,

Are you aware that on the front page of the HTF, there is a list of links to the latest 25 or so review threads? It's on the right side of the page, a little ways down.

Also, there is the DVD Reviews Archive folder, where all the review threads get moved after a while, so all the older review threads can be found in there.

I hope that helps!

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I'd like to see a recent reviews list on the main Software page.

Also, I have to say the way the Archive Forum is organized is not very user-friendly. An alphabetical archive listing would be most welcome.

Greg_Dickens

Auditioning
No I didn't know that. I guess the page I start at is the listing of all categories that way I can get to what I want to with one less click. Thanks for the info.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Glad to help! Keep in mind that starting from the Forum front page also results in more page views for the ads there, which in turn results in more money to support the HTF!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

It defaults to sort by the latest post time, like the other forums. You can click on the thread title column header to re-sort by thread name.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks