What's new

I ordered the 25-31 PCi! (1 Viewer)

Yep, I knew I was getting an SVS sub since my dreams of home theater came to me, I just wasn't sure which. I had originally thought I'd grab the 20-39 PCi, but in an email with Ron (What great service!) he suggested I get the 25-31 instead. Not being one to turn down good advices, I listened to what he said and ordered it last Sunday. They're back ordered on some parts, so it's gonna be a bit longer, but I have a feeling the wait will be worth it. This'll give me time to grab an spl meter at least, hehe. Once it arrives, I'll give you an update. That is, if I can tear myself away from the system.

Richard_B

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats Peter, SVS makes some great subs. I am running the 25-31 PC+ with no complaints.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I know the feeling. I just got my 25-31PCi (22hz) too. My AVR-225 is in the shop so I'll have to wait a little while longer to really unleash it. I lived w/out a left surround channel for a few days so I could experience it a little. Well worth the money and the wait!

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
I hope they find the problem with your receiver. I have had a Yamaha upper end DSP for 6 years probably. It was one of the first Dolby Digital ones to hit the market. Does 100 watts into each channel and has been a wonderful receiver until this year when the right front channel decided it did not want to work at times. Drove me crazy. Had it to the shop twice and the ride down there must have cleare up the problem. Would get it home and it would work find for about a month then back to the problem. I am tired of screwing with it as it is an all day process getting it in and out of the entertainment center so I just bought a new Denon 3803. for about 1/3 the cost I might ad from 6 years ago. Anyway I hope this does better when I get a day to hook it up. Now what to do with the Yammy?

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
You have no idea what you have just done! :D

I received a 25-31PCi for Christmas last year and rewatching all your DVDs is like seeing (hearing) them for the first time.

Enjoy!

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I got my reciever back yesterday and all is well. I hooked everything back up. I just have to calibrate now. My neighbors may not like me too much if I decide to unleash the SVS tonite.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks