What's new

I Need Gaming stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Keenen R. M.

Auditioning
Does anyone know where to get new or used games 4 cheap? Im also thinking of buying a new game 4 playstation2 what should i buy price and fun wise?

James T

Screenwriter
Best Buy or EB.
EB sells used games, but they're not much cheaper than brand new. But since you're somewhere further east, I'm not sure if there is an EB or Best Buy near you.

I can't help you with PS2 games since I don't have one. Everquest is coming out soon, so that might be something you may want to look at.

John_CM

Auditioning
Depending on what's available in your area, I would also recommend Gamestop.

To get an idea of what games to recommend, what was your last purchasefor PS2?

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
You should just list some of you favorite videogames of all time Keenan. Then we could recommend some current games that may fit your style.

Dan.b

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
lots of good titles are out on the best sellers list now. If you dont have some of these already they are good choices. And your local ebx if you have one is good for a couple of decent deals.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
new game for PS2 - GTA Vice City. It doesn't get any better than that for value/fun.

For used stuff, I would try either trading/buying on ths forum or checking out your local gamestop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks