What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (Recommended) (1 Viewer)

DaveMK

Agent
Since Trek 5 all the dvds have been made in Mexico-not just the ones with the label. Use a magnifying glass on the clear part by the center hole and you will see "Made in Mexico".

Dennis

Second Unit
I don't know what kind of cases the Best Buy had when they first came out, they didn't have any left by the time I got there, but when I went to buy my copy the next week, they only had the ones with the the overlapping DVD's. I went to Circuit City and found one copy and it had the regular black Alpha Case. That's 3 different kinds of cases so far.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
I too got a black case but it is the one where the discs overlap. Really, really, piss poor case IMHO. Thankfully I have "Nixon" on my to-sell list so I swapped cases. Really bad case! No insert sucks too BTW...:thumbsdown:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
What could be the reason for all the different cases? Very odd.
The one I purchased was the regular black two disc case that was used on previous Trek releases.
However my friend had a black case where the discs are layed on top of each other.
Today I saw the title with a white case at Barnes & Nobles. Very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks