What's new

HTF REVIEW: Dodge City (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). (1 Viewer)

Douglas:H

Auditioning
Bravo to Herb Kane for another outstanding review, which hit the nail on the head. And to ArthurMy I have a question: what sort of a person are you? I only ask this because I know there is a certain type of jaundiced character who feels only half alive if he isn’t trying to heap scorn on the worthy efforts of others. Robert Osborne and especially Lincoln Hurst are indeed heavy hitters, and were outstanding in my opinion; their remarks were astute, informed, and totally on the money - just right for the average person who wants to know more about the background of these films (those documentaries are not meant for film experts, pal; and do you know the meaning of the word “pedantic”?) Well, Arthur, it's clear you find yourself superior and ever so sophisticated, which makes me sad to have to tell you this, but I suspect your best friends find you “pedantic and boring" - a total drag. Take some advice: if you’ve got something stuck up your butt, then you'd better get to the nearest proctologist immediately; otherwise you may explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks