What's new

HTF Fantasy Baseball 2005 (1 Viewer)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I don't really have the time to set up and run a league. But I'm definitely interested in playing. There's got to be at least 11 other guys wanting to play too. I seem to remember that we even had two leagues last year... Who set it up last year?

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Count me in again. I just started a new job so I don't have the time to set it up or run it this year either. I think John Thomas started it up last year, but he is no longer with the HTF. I have his e-mail though so I can still send him an invite when we get the league up and running. Here is the link for last years FBL. Just at a glance, here are most of the participants from last year:
John Thomas
Philip_T - J12P's
Evan S - Cunning Linguists
Anthony Moore - Florida Breeze
Jamie D
Ross Williams
Tim Markley - California Quakes
Paul McGowan - Calgary Hitman (???)
Justin Lane
Chris Rosene - SewerRats (2003 champ)
Mark Murphy
Bill J
Stephen L
Chris - Gizmonics (cant remember that team name for some reason)
Peter Loan

and I think Brian Lawrence started a 2nd HTF league.

I can't quite remember, but I think I may have won last years HTF FBL (I was in 4-5 leagues, won some, lost most). regardless, looking forward to another season with the HTF FBL folks!

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Just signed up Corbin and realized that I will be out of town for the live draft, bummer. :frowning: Oh well, don't change it on my account (unless others cant make it either ;) ) I'll go ahead and John Thomas an invite if thats okay.

EDIT: Actually, I seem to have misplaced his email address. Anyone else have it by chance? He has it hidden on the latest HTF FFL as well.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I just signed up as IndiansFan4Life. I hope I get as lucky in this year's draft as I did last year. :)

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I couldn't seem to log in when I tried last night. I'll try again tonight.

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Thanks for setting that up Corbin. I'm in, call me the Ball Maulers. Hopefully I can make the draft. I'll be home alone with my 10 month old son, but luckily that's his nap time... I'll probably be able to make it through most of it, before he wakes up.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm out so someone can have my spot. I'm in the middle of moving my family half way across the country right now so I just don't have the time.

Phil L

Supporting Actor
I'd be interested.

I've never played FBB before but I was thinking I'd give it a shot this year.

I bet it makes Baseball Tonight more interesting.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
What a difference between last year and now. I ran the league last year and it filled up right away.....this year we still have three spots left.

Does anyone know how to get in touch w/John Thomas? He is no longer a member of HTF but he was a very active player in the HTF fantasy league last season and he should be extended an invite.

How does everyone feel about the draft time? Its scheduled for Saturday the 12th at 1p. I might be able to make it but Saturday afternoons are tough for me. Saturday night is ok for me since I'm old and have no life anymore.

Anyway, we still need at least two more people (maybe three if we can't get in touch w/John).

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I just send John Thomas an invite via his email link in his old profile here. Hopefully it finds its way to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks