What's new

HTF 502 Bad gateway Errors (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
It's funny, quite a few years back I actually paid for a third party software for Apple to mimic the Alt+Tab (changing between active programs) and Ctrl+Tab (changing between active windows within programs) for Mac OS because of how reliant I had become on the Windows side. It's called Witch and if you're a keyboard shortcut jockey like me, it's invaluable on Mac OS. I think it was $15 and it is by far and away the best $15 I ever spent on Mac software. :laugh:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I agree the mouse is a big time waster. I also do as much as I can from the keyboard.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just started getting these again, but this time they popped up in a popup window while I was writing a post, rather than while I was trying to load a page as in the past. I Xed out of it once, then it reappeared a few second later and I Xed out again. FYI.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
No. Cut does copy...sorta...but not really..

The difference is that if you CUT and paste an item you actually move the item from one place to another. If you COPY and paste an item you duplicate it in another location (but also still leave it where it originally was).

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
No. Cut does copy...sorta...but not really..

The difference is that if you CUT and paste an item you actually move the item from one place to another. If you COPY and paste an item you duplicate it in another location (but also still leave it where it originally was).
Yeah, I know all the function of the commands. I thought you were using all three in that sequence and it didn't make sense. What you did was to list 3 commands, not a sequence of usage.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Gotcha. I was just trying to make a point that I don't know very many CTRL functions.

So many people use keyboard commands for navigation purposes. I mostly use my mouse.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm all-the-sudden getting a bunch of these this morning:

full

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks