What's new

HT Set-up for sale..! HK / Infinity / Pioneer (1 Viewer)

Angelo_Petralba

Second Unit
Real Name
Angelo
Ok...I'm going to sell my current Set-up as I want to do some upgrading. These are in Great Condition and has served me VERY WELL for the past year or so.
The Following Items are for sale or buy them all for $350.00 + actual shipping.
Receiver - Harman Kardon AVR 110 (Great Receiver for smaller Rooms) I have the original box remote and manual
======== $150.00 + actual shipping from 93033
Speakers - Harman Kardon AVS10 Satellite System (4) Mini speakers (L/R and Surround L/R) and 1 Center. I only used the Surrounds because I have Floor Standers for Mains and a good Center. I have the Original box and manual.
======== $80.00 + actual Shipping from 93033
Subwoofer - Infinity BU-1 (8 inch Powered Subwoofer 60 Watts). I Now have a Tempest Sonosub so I don't really need this. Works Great and sounds great but it's not a TEMPEST. I don't have the Original box for this Unit.
======== $60.00 + Actual Shipping from 93033
DVD Player - Pioneer DV-333 - Works good and served me quite well. I now have the Toshiba 5700 Progressive player so I don't need this now. I have the Original box and remote and Manual.
========= $60.00 + actual Shipping from 93033.
This complete system will be Excellent for a small room or a Dorm room for those College Students.
Thanks for looking!
Email me if you ahve any questions.
[email protected]
Angelo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks