What's new
World Wide Stereo

Hsu VTF-3 subwoofer for sale (1 Viewer)

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
I'm selling this sub because Im into DIY projects and I cant keep all the subs I will make or buy ;) I will even sell my Tempest subwoofer (not a sonotube) when it will be finished totaly (finish not applied yet). I like to build subwoofers and if I would have more money, I would even be more implicated into DIY subwoofer projects! :D

The VTF-3 is in perfect condition, 1 year old. Well, the enclosure is 1 year old but the rest is newer: Hsu gave me a new woofer and upgraded my amp some months after my purchase because I heard that something was defective. The original woofer got dammaged during shipping I guess, because the bass was floppy. No more floppy bass now, just clean and accurate musical bass!

Its gonna be a sad day when this VTF-3 will leave the house, because I really enjoyed it. It is one of the best musical sub Ive ever heard and it can go very low by changing its tuning mode.

More details can be found here: http://www.hsustore.com/vtf3.html

If you want some photos (I can take some shots) or more infos, just ask me here or email me. :)

Price: $650 + shipping, no taxes of course heh! :b

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
Cmon! All those views and no people interested? What about a $100 reduction :D

For $550 now, plus shipping. I guess that I know why no people want to buy it... BECAUSE IM A CANADIEN and you are all americans? And Im honest, I showed up my location under my name.

Well, no lets be serious ;) I dont want to be rude at all, its just that ive never sell anything outside my country. I dont know if there is more to pay than only the shipping cost. Any duties? Because the shipping cost wouldnt be that high even for people who live in Usa. Just imagine that I payed like 50 or $70 for the shipping when I bought my VTF-3. Im still surprised because California to Quebec is a very long distance.

Feel free to tell me if you have anything else to pay than the shipping cost because Im not so much informed about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks