What's new

How To Please A Woman (1 Viewer)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
HEY!! I thought this thread was going to be a thorough list of 'instructions'!!! WTF!??!!
LOL, sorry Paul.
------------------
RobertDuvall.jpg
"Charlie don't surf."

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
She then folds her clothes and places them in a neat pile and then she HIDES HER PANTIES BENEATH HER FOLDED CLOTHES!!!
I'd like to know the answer to this, too. I've asked my wife and she said she doesn't know why she does it (she even hides them under other clothes in her own laundry basket). Myself, I leave my underwear laying around all the time. My wife, bless her heart, picks them up for me and ALSO hides them underneath my clothes in the laundry basket!
laugh.gif

------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I like to hide panties under my laundry pile too!! Oops, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

blush.gif
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Jay
------------------
HUGGBEES!
Certified HTF bike nut and mayor of
Obscuria.

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
Man in California finds a magic lamp. Rubs it and out pops a genie telling him he has one wish. Now this man really loved Hawii but had developed an inordinate fear of flying. He asks the genie for a bridge from LA to Honolulu. The genie replies, think about how hard that is, I'll have to use so much concrete, bribe the right politicians and unions. It will take a long time, and may just be a mess, pick something else. The man thinks for a while and states that his wish is to understand women.
The genie asks him "how many lanes you want on that bridge?"

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
Eye of Gratitude
In the prime of her career, a world famous painter started to lose her eyesight. Fearful that she might lose her life as a painter, she went to see the best eye surgeon in the world.
After several weeks of delicate surgery and therapy, her eyesight was restored. The painter was so grateful that she decided to show her gratitude by repainting the doctor's office. Part of her work included painting a gigantic eye on one wall.
When she had finished her work, she held a press conference to unveil her latest work of art -- the doctor's office.
During the press conference, one reporter noticed the eye on the wall, and asked the doctor, "What was your first reaction upon seeing your newly painted office, especially that large eye on the wall?"
The eye doctor responded, "I said to myself, 'Thank God I'm not a gynecologist.'"
------------------
Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks