What's new

How to Make a Bose Acoustimass Module Sound Better (1 Viewer)

RichardHOS

Second Unit
If I was a rich boy and had way too much time on my hands, and could actually get a Tumult, I'd remove the cone and surround and attach the acoustimass module directly to the motor structure.

It would make for some classis web pics. :)

E

Eric Kahn

Even though they Have what I would call a "unique" sound quality, I don't think you really can afford to hook them to a 4000 watt amp, you should list them on Ebay for the next sucker.....er person to enjoy them after you get your new speakers

but the suggestions are nice :D

Randall Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
I'm thinking "pawn shop" right now. I think I can get about
$100 for the system... That could get me another Chinese cymbal
for the drumkit! ...I'd rather have another cheap cymbal than the
Bose Acousticrap 3 system. :D

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I've always thought the two ways to make the Bose sound better is the either the word "sold" or judiciously using the shotgun tweak.

Randall Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I stopped using the Bose Filter because I'm gonna' go easy
on the little Bose speakers until I get my Wharfedales. :D

Pete Jennings

Second Unit
Actually, it would probably sound even better from the deep dark depths of a dumpster. You could then "tune" it using the sliding door on the side. :b

Just kidding! It *is* better than nothing.

Pete

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Ok, first off, I agree with everyone in that Bose are waaaaaaaay overpriced and take advantage of people through their marketing schemes. It is truly a wonder to me how this company continues to do so well with the ever growing popularity of home theater. especially with all of the different brands wherever you look. With that said can this thread please come to an end. It lost its humor and educational value about 25 posts ago. I realize it is amusing to bash Bose and I myself partake in the fun as well, however when all educational value has been replaced with over 25 joking posts I think that it has run its' course. Please do not think that I am flaming anyone. If you feel I have than let me apologize up and down, that is not my intention. I just think that there are many bose owners on this forum that like their speakers and I think that educating them on the deficiencies of Bose, not making fun of them is the better way to go. I was actually very interested in this thread because of the title. I have a friend who has Bose and was going to relay the info that I learned from this thread over to him. Now I don't know if the info is a big joke or if it was serious and will help. At any rate I apologize again if I upset anyone, it certainly was not intended.

Randall Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with Evan... We should have a more technical
discussion about Bose to possibly help people out. :)

But, there's already a webpage somewhere that is deticated to that.
I just can't remember the URL of said webpage. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks