What's new

How to fix my projector Epson ET-TW420 (1 Viewer)

ceirj1879

Auditioning
Real Name
Roman
I have some problem with my Epson EH-TW420. This old projector wasn't used long time and still in almost new condition but there is a one problem. This projector started showing picture with yellow wide line on up and purple wide line on the bottom of the screen. I disassembled it and clear all optical elements by using compressed air but it wasn't help. All elements was on their place and all was fixed in right place. Could somebody help me and give any advice how can I fix this projector because I really need to use this projector now.

I attach the photo of the screen. This projection of white color was made on absolutely white wall and on this photo very good seen my problem.
epson problem.jpg

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I have some problem with my Epson EH-TW420. This old projector wasn't used long time and still in almost new condition but there is a one problem. This projector started showing picture with yellow wide line on up and purple wide line on the bottom of the screen. I disassembled it and clear all optical elements by using compressed air but it wasn't help. All elements was on their place and all was fixed in right place. Could somebody help me and give any advice how can I fix this projector because I really need to use this projector now.

I attach the photo of the screen. This projection of white color was made on absolutely white wall and on this photo very good seen my problem. View attachment 113650
Here's the manual. Color accuracy issues are discussed starting on page 50. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks