What's new

How do I contact an administrator? (1 Viewer)

Bad Raptor

Agent
Real Name
Brian Watt
An administrator for this site needs to contact me. I posted a story and then got banned for spam. What the heck? I just paid money to join this site and now I've been banned? For what?

Bad Raptor

Agent
Real Name
Brian Watt
Thanks for lifting the ban. I was simply flagging a concern that the Forum users ought to be aware of, that certain Disney films on Apple platforms no longer play. I was trying to be helpful. Cheers, Brian

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thanks for lifting the ban. I was simply flagging a concern that the Forum users ought to be aware of, that certain Disney films on Apple platforms no longer play. I was trying to be helpful. Cheers, Brian
I'm sorry about that, but spammers exhibit similar posting behavior. Welcome to the forum!

Bad Raptor

Agent
Real Name
Brian Watt
No worries. I encountered the issue when my son was trying to play "Toy Story" on his iPad. He's a 28-year-old Autistic who mentally and speech-challenged and, well, gets a bit aggressive when something that used to work...like watching Toy Story...suddenly doesn't work. Spent a good part of the day troubleshooting this. All the best.

Beckford

Second Unit
Real Name
Ken
I started a new thread today in the Physical Media-Bluray & UHD section (Justice is Gray .... and Long Overdue).But a reader has suggested to me that the title is misleading and that I should change it to make it clear what movie I'm discussing.
I can edit the post but can't change the title. If I could, I'd make it:

Zach Snyder's Justice League: Justice is Gray ... and Overdue

Is this something you're able to address?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks