What's new

Home Theatre System Karaoke Machine (1 Viewer)

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
What happens when you dial the microphone volume dials to max and the music down to zero? What about unplugging one mic if you're only using one? There are a lot of possible combinations and you're the only one with the manual for the mixer.Does the manual offer any suggestions?

Louis Ahn

Agent
Right, I've tried using only one mic while the music was turned off but the sound is def a lot less sensitive than the previous set up I had when the mic plugged into the karaoke machine while the video and lyrics played through a tv monitor. One review on amazon said the same thing about maxing out volume but still getting a faint sound. Im thinking maybe it's a cheap mixer thats causing this low sound. I'll have to check the manual though

Louis Ahn

Agent
i figured it out damn. i just had to raise the volume of the surround sound receiver. Once I did that, my mic volume boosted up like crazy, thanks guys. Time for some karaoke time!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.