What's new

Home Theaters in a box (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
All,

Looking for one of those all in one solutions for a bedroom. Don't want to get crazy with all types of components, and speakers, the "boss" would kill me if I did that again. But I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to the best one for the money. I know it isn't going to sound like my HT system, but something with a DVD and surround would be nice. I heard Sony's system is pretty decent.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yop, i second the Kenwood HTiB's...

But I hear the HTB504 is discontinued, and they have the HTB554 to stretch over until the HTB6xx comes out.

The newer HTB554 one has the better VR509 reciever rather than the VR507 from what i hear...

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
Go to SAMS and look at the new Hitachi set in a box. You will be surprised. Progressive scan DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 5 speakers plus sub. Cheap!!! Everything you need in a box.

Or get the Sony 1075($392) or JVC 9070($300 or less)/Pioneer 850/810 and find your own speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks