What's new

UHD International Hitchcock's Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, Vertigo on 4K UHD - September 2020 (France)! (1 Viewer)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Hitchcock's Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window,and Vertigo will be released on 4K UHD as a set in September in France! Psycho will also be released separately.

1590701244867.png

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Hitchcock's Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window,and Vertigo will be released on 4K UHD as a set in September in France! Psycho will also be released separately.

View attachment 73333

Fantastic News!

Reactions: PMF

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I wonder how The Birds, with its plethora of optical effects, will hold up?

Reactions: PMF

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
"Boy am I looking forward to the RAH article ripping these transfers a new one!" he lied.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Mr Harris, do you have any information on Vertgo? Has Universal corrected the flaws you pointed out on the Blu-ray?
Beautiful cat John. I have a weakness for black cats, though yours looks like he’s rolled in powdered sugar. :)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Bill hunt posted that these may be coming later this year to the US market as well.

All right, one last item today. Our sources are telling us that Universal will be bowing its first Alfred Hitchcock titles on the 4K Ultra HD format later this year (likely in August or September). Among the titles to expect in the first wave are Psycho, The Birds, Vertigo, and Rear Window.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Guess most of us will be extra cautious about this upcoming batch of Hitchcock 4K disc releases then... My wallet (and wife) will probably appreciate that...

_Man_
What I won't do is order them from France, now that Bill Hunt thinks they're coming out here in the States at around the same time frame.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I wonder if there will be any new special features.

I may just buy the universal Hitchcock set in iTunes. I don’t believe any extras are available with the digital versions of these films, but iTunes would possibly upgrade the 4 films to 4k.

On the other hand I my just wait and possibly buy this 4k disc set later in the year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks