What's new

Hey, why the heck do people read the "testing area"? (1 Viewer)

Luc

Stunt Coordinator
So one day I was in that section testing right? My title is simply "testing" or something like that, but yet I get like 25 people who read it. Other threads there get much more. It all depends on the title and who post it. So I ask you, with so many sections and so many things to do and read in the net, why do people click on those? Are there secret lotto numbers there you guys are not telling me or maybe there are naked women there :D. So what's your theory?

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
It's cause people are curious. If you post a thread title that says "Don't read the first reply".

Naturally ppl will click on the thread so they can read the first reply.

Luc

Stunt Coordinator
OK, but most of the thread like mine simply said, "testing" or test and look at the number of viewers it got. I mean if that's all it takes to get someone to get curious, those SPAM deserves to be around.

Oscar W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oscar
Because, one day maybe Trevor's Testing Page will come back. That was entertainment! :D

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I think of it as the equivalent of posting in the Polls area to increase the post count; I can easily increase my read count, my imaginary one that is.

Also, I await a thread like Trevor's.

~T

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Trevor's Testing Page"
WOW I remember those days:)
B
What's sad is that in 4 1/2 months you guys did more than 100 page flips...
You guys need some friends:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks