What's new

Hey, why the heck do people read the "testing area"? (1 Viewer)

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Hey!
It's somewhat astounding that the old Trevor's Testing Page was brought up for discussion.
It was a little over three years ago that TTP existed on the HTF.
It was started innocently as I was trying to learn to post some images of a new receiver that I had just purchased. Once I had finally got it right, the thread was approximately 15 posts long which was abnormal for the testing area. I would suppose, that the length of the thread sparked the curiousity of many others who then decided to have a peak at it.
Before you knew it, the thread grew to many pages as many HTF members started posting smiley's and other pictures..Afterwards it became a thread of conversation.
I am not sure as to how many times we had to create "new' continuing threads as the pictures were starting to put immense pressure on the HTF server.
Soon, a decision was made that the TTP threads were not suitable for the HTF Testing area and had to be put to rest.
As mentioned above,we did not put the TTP threads to rest , but instead continued them over at another Forum were they continue today.
Everybody and anybody is welcome to join in.
I appreciate in regards to being remembered.
Thanks for that!!

Paul D Young

Second Unit
Hey, why the heck are people reading the "Hey, why the heck do people read the "testing area"?" thread?
You bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks