What's new

Help! where to get a new Pronto Screen (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
The subject says it all, I need a new screen for my pronto remote. To my terror last night I came down stairs with my new Son and on the table is my Pronto remote control. To my horror when I reached down to pick it up it was cracked. When I talked to my wife she said that it was down between the couch cushions but she hadnt noticed the crack when she put it back up on the table.

Well I believe that only the glass/plexi glass (Not sure which it is) is cracked and the touch screen should be ok. I thought that previously someone said where they could be picked up aftermarket. I need help ASAP.

KyleS

CRyan

Screenwriter
Go to RemoteCentral.com and see if you can find something. That is if you have not already posted there. Two years ago, there was a fairly lengthy post regarding replacement screens and what to get. There were a few sources then that had the exact screen available for purchase online. However, if I remember correctly, there were some problems where a few people got the correct one while others were sent something a little different. Something about a new model that was not exactly compatible with the Pronto.

It was a big thing then when we all realized that this expensive piece of hardware was not serviceable through Phillips. People were not happy at the time.

Anyway, good luck!

C. Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks