What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Help identifying a movie from the 1940s or 50s. (1 Viewer)

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I saw this movie as a young boy.

I think there was a murder. Apparently the only somewhat of a witness was a young boy in his bed at night.
He saw the shadow of a woman who wore a cap-type hat with a feather sticking up at the back.

When people were looking for answers, he said he saw the shadow of an Indian. Of course, no one took him seriously.

The movie MAY have starred Dane Clark or Dana Andrews, but I'm not sure of that.

Last edited:

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
Very similar with the boy sleeping on the firescape. I checked IMDB. There were a lot of quotes and one long summary. Since no one mentioned the mistake of an Indian, I don't think this was the movie Also, I remember seeing the boy in his room and seeing the shadow through the partially opened door.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I'm sorry that wasn't it, Joe. Good luck with your search; hopefully one of the other members can identify this. This sounds like a good movie.

John Strang

Auditioning
Real Name
John
Looking for a movie i saw as a kid in the 50's. A guy dives off a boat to get to the shore and another guy and woman yell out to him Shark Shark. He keeps swimming fast but the shark takes him.This movie terrified me of sharks as it was a horrible scene for a kid to see. There were no movies like that around way back then, that i am aware of ? Not much to go on but man did that movie stick with me forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks