What's new

Blu-ray Review Hello, Dolly! Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

roxy1927

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
vincent parisi
Sorry if I already posted this that's very possible that I have. do you know that the roadshow print has a different scene than the general lease print in Dolly's introduction to before the parade passes by? People really don't remark on it I guess it's not that big a deal. But whoever made the general release print liked this moment better than the one used in the 70mm. I agree it is better and it should be in the 70 mm print.

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
Sorry if I already posted this that's very possible that I have. do you know that the roadshow print has a different scene than the general lease print in Dolly's introduction to before the parade passes by? People really don't remark on it I guess it's not that big a deal. But whoever made the general release print liked this moment better than the one used in the 70mm. I agree it is better and it should be in the 70 mm print.

I do know that is discussed on the Barbra Archives website. All home videos until the blu-ray came from the 35mm.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Here is a 1969 featurette about the filming of the "Parade" song that should have been included on the blu ray.

I've seen that clip before. Are you sure it's not on the Blu-ray? Or, are you referring to a possible 4K Blu-ray?

Mark

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks